Do you want to ramp up your Flawless tan to Maldives-level fabulous? Darker has all of the benefits of its award-winning sister tan, with that now legendary luxurious liquid formula ensuring it glides on beautifully. It’s also a colour guided triple threat: Darker contains three additional tan boosting ingredients so that your glow is bronzed to the max.
Why is Flawless Darker a Harknett Must-Have?
Our Global Creative Consultant James Harknett says,
“Darker was developed when Flawless fanatics asked for the same luxurious spritz-on formula, but with a deeper finish. Its colour guide enables you to glide the product on easily from top-to-toe, and Darker’s intense formula means you get an extra-bronzed finish which lasts longer. The tan to go for when you want to look and feel super-glam and decadent.”
- Easy to apply, easy-glide formula
- Contains naturally-derived tanning agents DHA, Erythrulose and DMI
- Contains a cosmetic guide colour for instant colour and ease of application
- Tropical scent
- Paraben free
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Contains Ethoxydiglycol to prolong the self-tan
- Includes application mitt and gloves
- Expires 10 months after opening
"Best New Tanning Product"
Beauty Magazine, Beauty Awards
"Best Artificial Tanning Launch"
Pure Beauty Awards
- Shake gently before use
- Wear waterproof gloves and professional mitt when applying
- Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet we recommend the use one of our oil free moisturising products
- Spray small amounts of liquid onto soft side of the mitt and apply in gliding strokes to the body
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet
- Bend elbows and knees when applying
- Rinse off guide colour with warm water after development time
- Re-apply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend life of tan
Fake Bake Flawless Darker
Easy to apply with mit and smells lovely
This is the best self tan I ever have. Looove it! Thank you Fake Bake
I fell in love with this tan years ago, I always try new tans but always end up coming back to this one. At first I was a bit scared of the fact it’s a liquid tan but it’s so easy to apply. The colour is gorgeous, although it takes me two coats to get the dark tan I like, it’s so natural and I constantly get compliments when I’m wearing this tan. The only flaw I would state is that it fades quite quick but even at that the fade off isn’t a problem as there’s no scaley snake skin affect, it come off like a natural tan would.
Does what it says on the tin
Loved this tan, goes on eaisily and no horrid after smell just a nice coconut aroma